The Montgomery Home — Assisted Living in Palacios, TX
- 24/7 Residential Care
- Private or Semiprivate Accommodations
- Weekly On-Site RN Wellness Checks
- Medication Administration
- Pharmaceutical Needs
- Prepared Meals and Snacks
- On-site Laundry Services
- Housekeeping Duties
- Assistance with Dressing, Bathing, Eating and Personal Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy *
- Dietary Coordination
- Transportation Services
*All residents at Montgomery Home are required to be serviced by a third-party Home Health Care Agency at the choosing of the resident or their family.
Residency Options at The Montgomery Home
Residents may age in place at Montgomery Home and are welcome to stay as long as the resident and their family feels Montgomery Home is meeting their needs. The Montgomery Home has capacity for 8 residents with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We offer several packages depending on occupancy and level of care. All residents enjoy caregiving, prepared meals and snacks, laundry services, housekeeping, and more.
- Two bedrooms are private with a shared bath and are priced at $4,000.00/month.
- This living arrangement is best for your loved one who values their privacy. They appreciate having a space of their own while living in a residential home.
- Three large bedrooms are semiprivate with shared bath and priced at $3,000.00/month.
- Double occupancy is perfect for those who want to have roommates. These people are generally outgoing, like having the company, and don’t mind sharing a bedroom.
All of the Amenities of Home
Residents share common areas including a spacious living and dining room, intimate breakfast noon, private sitting room for visits with friends and family and a lovely patio, yard and garden. Meals are designed to be nourishing and delicious. Residents are encouraged to participate in gardening, social outings and church or community activities. Ample parking is provided for residents who have a vehicle.
Family and friends are always welcome at Montgomery Home for visits, fun and games and meals. Just drop in for visits between 9:00 a.m and 7:00 p.m. or call to set up a date or meal with our residents. And if you want to go out on the town, we welcome you to do so!
- A nutritious menu that is considerate of personal choices while promoting healthy balance.
- A well-educated staff, chosen to support and uphold the mission of The Montgomery Home.
- Activities specifically aimed at the mature body–improving core strength and reducing fall risk.
- Wellness checks and education opportunities with rotating presenters and programs.
- Encouragement of all residents and their families to be a part of new ideas or programs and incorporate them into The Montgomery Home.
- Integration with local and county programs geared toward mutual education of our younger citizens and our residents.
- Supportive access to all houses of worship in Palacios.
- Friendly, spacious personal area for gathering with family and friends including an accessible garden.